DIONEX ICS2100 INJECTOR VALVE PARTS

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I have a Dionex ICS 2100, which has a Rheodyne 9900-013 valve which needs maintenance.

It was quite complicated to find the part number of the rebuil kit, that is 075973

Now I'm trying to get the Stator, I contacted Thermo and IDEX (valve manufacturer) and they passed me the following part number for the stator: 063180 and 044970, however those numbers are not listed on the thermo website and I cant buy it.

A colleague in the US also does not get the stator with those part numbers, could someone tell me what the Stator part number is?

Thank you very much and greetings.
Hi Emefede,

063180 is the correct Thermo p/n for your ICS-2100 injection valve 6-port stator. Please contact your nearest Thermo office or sales rep to purchase this.

The other part you mention (044970) is the stator for a Rheodyne 9126 valve.
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Hi John,

Thank you so much!!!!

Regards!
3 posts Page 1 of 1