hey guys,

This is my first time posting on this forum, and i sincerely hope that some of you could help me on the issues that I have with my cation/anion Dionex 5000 IC.

1. my cation EG is leaking brown liquid. Apparently the Dionex EGC III MSA that i just started to use in November 2018 is leaking some brown liquid. At first when I asked Thermo representative here, he said it might be OK. However, last week, my cation line stopped working due to pressure fallen below limit. Then when I check, the inlet tubing from EG was broken into two. I replaced the connection, and the cation system worked for two days before the same connection broke for a second time. I suspect that this is due to the brown liquid. Any ideas how i can fix this? Do you know if there is a warranty on the EG, or some sort?

2. my sampler is not working at the moment. This happened 30 minutes after the cation line stopped for the second time. The error that I got:

'Waiting for synchronization with pump aborted due to pump error: The flow is off.'

I tried to look for any troubleshooting but could not find one on this.

So, if you have any ideas on these two problems, please do let me know.

Thank you