METROHM IC Vario ONE with SeS/PP -calibration

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning to everyone

I would like to ask some question about the calibration of my IC.
I use Professional IC Vario ONE with SeS/PP and automatic dilution.

Does the order of standards affect calibration? E.g Is diference when I start mesure my calibration standards from the lowest concentration to the highest or from the highest to lowest? Because, when I start calibration from highest to lowest my calibration curve look like better and deviation between two IC machines is lower. I provide measurements in ppm range.

Thanks
Dear Samic

Typically I do not expect a difference in calibration curve depending on up or down calibration.

When the difference between the two calibration curves are significant, the reason should be searched.

Please send me the two sets of calibration runs (*.idet) for further discussion. e-mail: markus.laeubli@metrohm.com
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
2 posts Page 1 of 1