Anions determination

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi!

Did someone work on Dionex IonPac AS11 column?
I have problem with spearate simple anions (F, Cl, NO2, NO3, Br, SO4, PO4). Does anyone know good eluent in this analysis? I tryed NaOH as proposed as Dionex. Now I'm trying Na2CO3/NaHCO3 but peeks are not separated as well.

Supressor: Dionex ASRS 300 2 mm
Detector: CD20 CONDUCTIVITY DETECTOR

Wish you nice day!
Hello.
Just made sulfite method with this column and dad (230 nm). With 30-40 mmol sodium tetraborate and 0 - 33 % acetonitrile at least sulfite, sulfate, chloride and phosphate are resolved well.
Best regards,
Dmitriy A. Perlow
Try with 3,5 mM Na2CO3, 1,0 mM NaHCO3, flow 1-1.2 ml/min, but too high concentration of anions can produce overlapping peaks, even at low flow, that is why you have to dilute the sample.
3 posts Page 1 of 1