Dionex DC-3000 Unresponsive

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

One of our Dionex ICS-3000's DC units has recently presented a problem that we have not been able to fix. Once the DC is powered-on all the lights on the status bar should light for a few seconds, before changing to show appropriate information. However with this unit all of these lights stay lit constantly, including the red "alarm" light. We have tried multiple solutions to no avail (power off/on at the mains, new USB conncetions, loading older configurations on the server manager, restarting the server and our PC etc.).

Anyone have any experience or suggestions with this issue?

Many thanks in advance
Hi danh4815,

It's best to schedule your local field service rep to come look at this. I suspect the DC backplane board may be at fault. With the doors closed on the DC, are you able to successfully connect to the DC with Chromeleon (i.e., you can actuate valves, acquire baseline, etc.)? Do you see any error messages in the audit trail? Can you feel the valve(s) actuate when you press the buttons on the DC front panel (the actual panel, not the one in the software)? These are important details to pass along to your FSE before they come onsite.
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
I know this post is very old, but we are having the same issue with our ICS-3000, so on the off-chance that you get an email notification about this post, please let me know if/how your problem was resolved.

Thanks so much!
3 posts Page 1 of 1