UI20 connection

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
I have an old system with a UI20 interface which is not recognised by chromoleon 7. It used to work with Peaknet but the software does not recognise the LAN card of the computer. Any idea of solution?
Hi Vinat,

In order to connect to Chromeleon 7, you would need to obtain an old UCI-50 or UCI-100 (neither module is currently sold by Thermo Scientific), or the current Thermo Scientific A2D. If you go into your Chromeleon 7 Instrument Configuration Manager and select "Help" > "Index" from the top menu, then click on the "Search" tab, you can do a search for "UCI" or "A2D" and find useful information on installing these modules. In addition, you may find the links below useful:

Thermo Scientific A2D Analog to USB Adapter
List of Supported Instruments for Chromeleon 7
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
I have also a old system with a UI20 interface which is not recognised by chromoleon 7.I does not work with Peaknet.The software recognise the LAN card of the computer.I obtain an old UCI-50 or UCI-10. Vinat I already tried your instruction but no use.
3 posts Page 1 of 1