Dionex DP "Excessive Drive current. Camshaft xx"

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a problem with my Dionex DP (ICS-3000) pump. I get a warning message saying "Drive Current too large. Camshaft xx" with the xx being an angle. Then the pump stops automatically when I get the message "Excessive Drive current. Camshaft xx".

The manual says that this could be due to blocked tubes but I have changed all of the tubing and I still get the messages. I even changed the whole pump mechanism but still get the messages.

Can anyone please help me? I am very much in need of a working pump.

Thanks
Hi,

this is most probably a defective pump mechanism.
You will have to get a Thermo Fisher Scientific SVCRep onsite to exchange it, along with FW update to latest version.

Greetings
Had anything changed prior to receiving the error message? Changes in hardware, configuration, etc.?

How confident are you that you installed the new pump mechanism properly and that there isn't binding of the camshaft?
3 posts Page 1 of 1