Metrohm IC Net 2.3 programming

Discussions about IC and related topics

5 posts Page 1 of 1
All,

I have recently obtained a used Metrohm 861 Compact IC and 788 Autosampler. They are in beautiful shape and I have built the system in IC Net 2.3 and can manually control them.

I have two questions;

1. Although the method duration is set for 26 minutes, the resulting saved chromatogram is only allowing me to integrate the first minute or so of the run. This is shown in the passport of the saved run and is not an editable field. During the run, the passport correctly shows an editable 26 minutes. I can’t edit the field when I send the chromatogram to batch reprocessing, either. Is there some other setting for acquisition time that I have missed? I’ve searched quite extensively with no luck.

2. Does anyone have a template for programming the IC and autosampler so that I can perform automatic runs? Each unit has it’s own program and I’m sure I can figure it out, but some help might save me days of work.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give,
Dear Aquila24875

Please check http://www.metrohm.com for the latest manuals for the instruments (search for '2861' and '2788'). There you will find details about programming of the instruments.

Please send me (markus.laeubli@metrohm.com) one of the respective chromatogram files (*.chw) showing the problem. Out of your description I cannot identify the problem directly.
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
Markus,

Thank you for the quick reply and guidance! I will send you a chromatogram ASAP.

Markus Laeubli, Metrohm wrote:
Dear Aquila24875

Please check http://www.metrohm.com for the latest manuals for the instruments (search for '2861' and '2788'). There you will find details about programming of the instruments.

Please send me (markus.laeubli@metrohm.com) one of the respective chromatogram files (*.chw) showing the problem. Out of your description I cannot identify the problem directly.
Email me if you want a copy of the hardware methods for autosampler and all that, will need editing but will get you started.
Thank you so much! I did get it all figured out, however.

Your reply is much appreciated.

David
5 posts Page 1 of 1