AS for ICS 3000 Error: Syringe not initialized

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a recurring problem of my syringe motor. It says error 464: Syringe motor stalled. I reset the connections of the syringe to AS and the usb port and restart the computer where chromeleon is installed. Still the problem occurs.
Take the syringe out of your injector tower and you will see a screw inside of the unit that drives the syringe plunger. Clean this with a kim wipe and some methanol then reapply a coat of teflon grease or oil. There is a good chance that it is just gunked up and is drawing too much power through the motor to move the syringe plunger. Cleaning it up just might fix it, failing that you might have to get a repair completed on the injection tower.
2 posts Page 1 of 1