Adding a water check (Metrohm/MagICnet)

Discussions about IC and related topics

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I work with a 930 Comapct IC Flex (Metrohm) and would like to add a daily water check to the timer tool in MagICnet 3.1 .

Does anyone know how I should set this?
I already created a sample table, but it seems that I have to reset this table everyday (which is not possible in the weekends). Is there another (and perhaps more user-friendly) way?

Thanks in advance and have a pleasant day/evening,
Nancy
Dear Nancy

You can use the timer either in a 'single task' or a 'recurrent' mode. first means one at a certain time, the second means e.g. daily at the same time.
In your case the timer can start a sample table, which is stored.
It is highly recommeded, that you have timer events where no other data acquisition is done.

I actually would recommend to run QCs within sample sequences. This allows you to stop analysis when ever the QC is out of range.
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
Dear Mr. Laeubli,

Thank you for your reply!

A 'daily check' is probably not right formulated by me... It is more or less to check for contamination. I added a independent (different concentration and different supplier then the calibration standard) QC prior to every sample run, or at least weekly. We're still in the testing phase of the production so the samples don't come so regular.

A co-worker from yours (in Antwerp) told me that I needed to reset the sample table (daily water "check") and then save the sample table again. And it worked!

Thanks again!
Good to hear.
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
4 posts Page 1 of 1