Dionex AS40 autosamples

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with our Dionex AS40 autosampler. Hope someone can help me. The plunger that sample vials stop working. It would push the cap halfway and then stop. If there is no cap on the vial, it can go all the way down and work more or less normally. So, we took the autosampler apart. Turned out the rubber coupling on the steeping motor got bad. Basically, it just fell apart due to the age. Dionex does not have a replacement. They also cannot give a me a part number for it as no one seems to know. I cannot even make it our shop as I am not sure how it looked like before it fell apart. Can someone recommend me a course of action?

Thanks
Hello,

I think you have the older one:

AS40 Flex Coupler Sleeve P/N 059836

regards,
2 posts Page 1 of 1