ICS3000 MSA eluent generator cartridge filling

Discussions about IC and related topics

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear Forum,
I have taken delivery of a nice used ICS3000. The MSA eluent generator bottle was seemingly emptied for transport although it has better than 80% lifetime remaining. I wish to know which MSA salt and what concentration of solution is used to refill this.
Thanks very much
Robert
You cannot refill an eluent cartridge.

Better to go for a new one

P/N: 075779 - ECG 500 MSA (Methanesulfonic Acid Cartridge)

Dibyendu Ghosh
Customer Care Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Dear Dibyendu,
I cannot see the product photos on the Thermo website, but the description of the this part number appears to be an entire eluent generator, not just the electrolyte reservoir - is that correct?
thanks
Robert
I resolved this question with the help of the safety data sheet for the eluent generator: the electrolyte is 2M methanesulfonic acid. The unit is back in action.
4 posts Page 1 of 1