ICS-1100 ABNORMAL PEAK

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am using an ICS-1100 chromatography machine with sodium carbonate/sodium bicarbonate eluent. I have been noticing double peaks/shoulder peak for nitrate ion in my samples. Any suggestion on how to correct this? If i decide to dilute the samples, phosphate which is my major ion of interest will not be detected because the concentration is very low in my samples.
I have the same issue with you for almost a year now. And I'm using the same model.
I think the most probable reason is that the column is contaminated with metal ions.
The only way I can do is either dilute the sample or change the column. :(
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm