ICS2000 camshafts lubrication

Discussions about IC and related topics

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Could anyone share with me your experience on lubricating camshafts of a Dionex IC? I need to lubricate the cams to eliminate the noise ("whistling" noise) that seemed arising from the pump. Dionex recommends using Nontrop KR 291 lubricant (P/N 2182.2911). However it is sold in 2lb and a few hundred dollars. I think a small tube (e.g. 100g) will be enough for years' of use. Anybody can recommend an alternative grease lubricant for Dionex IC camshafts lubrication?

Many Thanks!
Hi Aster,

You can order a 10mL syringe filled with Nontrop KR 291 using part number 6035.1940 - 1G PUMP BLOCK CAM LUBRICATION,10ML.
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thank you so much, John! That's what I need.

-Aster
3 posts Page 1 of 1