I am attempting to setup a Dionex AS50/GP50/LC20/CD25 system. The system is being controlled by PeakNet 6.11 software. I have created the TimeBase successfully, and all three modules are recognized and talking properly with the software (the LC20 doesn't get configured). My issue so far is in setting up the injection valve which is in the LC20 Chromatography Enclosure. There is no injection valve installed in the AS50.

To describe my connections setup so far, the ASRS suppressor within the LC20 connects to the CD25 at J3. The DS3 within the LC20 connects to the CD25 at J2. The conductivity cell within the LC20 connects to the CD25 at J10. All of these diagnostics pass within the CD25.

Slot 1 within the GP50 has connections made at LC Leak and LC Air. There is no connection made at LC Comm. There are no ports to make connections on at the rear of my LC20. So these connections all look good to me.

Where I'm somewhat confused is in finalizing the connections from the AS50 to the GP50. I don't have anything currently connected at the rear of the AS50 apart from the sample syringe and DX-Lan ethernet cable. How should I connect the 12 pin connector on the rear of the AS50 (there are various RLY and TTL In/Out options). Within the "Time Function Out" hardware settings of the AS50, TTL-1 (load/inject valve) is set to Enabled. TTL-2 (load/inject valve) is set to Disabled. Do I simply need to run a wire (and appropriate ground) from the TTL-1 OUT on the rear of the AS50 to TTL-1 IN on the GP50 pump? Will that complete my setup? Are there any connections (Relays or TTLs) that need to be made between the AS50 & CD25, or between the GP50 & CD25?

The injection valve within the LC20 is connected to air. It appears that within PeakNet software, I will need to make a timed events method to have the injection valve be in the LOAD position at time INIT, and then INJECT likely at time 0.10 minutes.

Thanks for any suggestions on the correct cabling.

-Aaron