AS40 autosampler problem

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi to all on this list, this is my first contact to the list.
I used an old AS40 autosampler with an ICS 1000 Dionex IC and the piston of the injection system no longer works.
The piston doesn't go up and down.
I thought it was coming from the piston coupling system (it seems to be quite common to break this part) thus I disassembled the coupling system and the small black kind of viton coupling part was broken in the middle.
I had a spare part (POM C) machined but it still doesn't work.
The piston doesn't go down or up. Maybe the endless screw system is also broken.
These autosamplers are no longer supported by Thermo ans the spare parts are sold out.
Anybody has an idea ?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Gael Monvoisin
Université Paris Saclay
LabX sells refurbished auto samplers. I see a Dionex AS40 for $1700.
2 posts Page 1 of 1