Cr 6+ using Dionex ICS-6000

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am trying to transition the analysis of Chrome 6 from a Dionex IC-3000 to a Dionex ICS-6000 while also lowering the LOQ, but I am having a few issues.

We are using a smaller diameter column, flow cell, etc. on our new ICS-6000, but we are struggling to get the Chromeleon 7.3 software to actually integrate the peaks of our lower standards (including one level which was easily detected on our 13 year old IC-3000.)  The peaks are very noisy until the top end of our curve.  We had one single day of running where all the peaks were smooth and all the lower standards were integrated, but since that day all of the area counts have been around half of the value of that one good day.  Does anyone have any suggestions of what might be going on or how we can get back to the area counts that we had on the nice curve?
I have noticed that new suppressors often can have a noisy baseline that improves after running for a few months.
2 posts Page 1 of 1