Recomendations for an IC system

Discussions about IC and related topics

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey
I have a requirement for a new ( or ex-demo, refurbished IC system.
I am looking for any recommendations for companies/ websites that sell them in the UK preferably.

I have already contacted Agilent, Metrohm, Thermo scientific and Shimadzu. But I know the chromforum community could probably think of 10+ more

Thanks,
Chemiger
99 problems and chromatography is every one !
I can't think of any more vendors, but we have used Metrohm for almost 20 years and have not had any major problems. Most software updates within the same general program are free, so you don't pay a bunch for small incremental updates. We have had supressors last 10 years, which I believe is still the warranty period, and are not considered "comsumables" as with other brands. Also the software is fairly simple to understand and use on a daily basis.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
2 posts Page 1 of 1