Excalibur 1.2

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi.
I have a problem.
I need the software "Excalibur 1.2 version" for my FISONS CG 8000 top - MD 800.
At technical sevice can´t help me.
Somebody can send my this software please?
It´s very important for me and my lab.
without it, my gas cromatography service it´s dead
Thank you
I own a copy of XCalibur 1.2 "Core Edition".

Do you have the necessary MD800 instrument drivers?

You might also want to turn to the member CE Instruments on here, he did distribute those instruments in the 90ies and might be able to help you as well.
No I haven't drivers
Do you have it?
Can you send me a copy of software and driver? It´s very important for me.
I have uploaded the relevant contents of the CD to this archive:

http://wikisend.com/download/679960/XCalibur.7z

Please note that this version seems to come only with LC drivers, so you might need to find another source for the MD800 drivers.
Thank you so much.!!!!!!
Hello,

I am in the exact same situation as quichem. I have a Fisons GC 8000 with MD 800 and I need the Xcalibur software to run it.

Could either of you send me a link to download please?

Much appreciated!
Sorry to wake up this old thread, I am in a very similar situation as the other guys here - need to reinstall software for the CE8000/Voyager GC/MS instrument after a computer crash. I managed to find the installs for Finnigan Voyager software, which works well for the MS but doesn't talk to the GC (via Serial/COM port). I suspect I am missing some drivers. If anyone has those or know of where I could find them that would be very much appreciated. Alternatively, if someone can re-upload the XCalibur software (used to run v 1.2 before the crash) that's an other option. Would like to keep the old instrument alive for a bit longer :) Many thanks, Bjorn
Hello Hbj,
do you still have your copy of Xcalibur 1.2 ? Can you provide me with a working link ?
I'm actually trying to setup an old LCQ duo MS detector for my phd works (the only we have here in my lab in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa). Apparently the detector works fine but the version of Xcalibur we have is the 2.1. I could read that the 1.2 version has native LC drivers.
Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hugues
9 posts Page 1 of 1