Third Party Service Providers

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

My lab in Northern Kentucky is looking into third party alternatives to Agilent Service contracts, but we aren't having much luck because we are running 6430s and 6460 MS's and mostly 1260 and 1290 Infinity II LC stacks. Predictably, the training hasn't seemed to percolate down to the third party market for these instruments yet. Does anyone have any recommendations for third party instrument repair and service providers for these platforms?

Thanks,

DJB
Try Rob Smith at Ohio Valley Scientific.
benhutcherson wrote:
Try Rob Smith at Ohio Valley Scientific.

Thanks!
Rob doesn't do mass specs himself, but Brad who works for him I think does.

Tell him I sent you!

(I met Rob in '08 or so when he donated an HP 1050 to my college's chemistry department, and I spent a lot of time learning to use it. I was at his shop not too long ago to buy out all of his 5890 GC and 7973 AS parts, as he's no longer servicing those. Rob left HP in ~2000 or so to start his own business-Brad worked for Agilent up until a couple of years ago).
4 posts Page 1 of 1