Anyone have a copy of Masshunter B.02.00

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, i've been getting a Agilent 6210 (G1969A) 1ghz acquisition LC-MSD TOF up and running again after a major computer malfunction.

Unfortunately, Agilent only stock masshunter acquisition software down to version B.02.01 which dropped support for the 1ghz models.

Does anyone have a copy of B.02.00 which they might be able to lend me? Copying the CD and sending me the image file would be amazing.

We have a copy of A.02.01 and A.02.02, but both are saving files as .wiff and doesn't recognise our instrument as being dual-ESI. Strangely, before the big crash it appears that we were running A.02.01 and that seemed to run fine with dual ESI and output in .d folders. I've just spoken to someone from Agilent and he thinks (not sure, the instrument is so old) that A.02.02 wouldn't recognise dual-ESI as the software is too old. I'm just trying to get everything running as before the crash and perhaps updating to the newer software will help.

Many thanks.
StevenWilliams wrote:
Hi, i've been getting a Agilent 6210 (G1969A) 1ghz acquisition LC-MSD TOF up and running again after a major computer malfunction.

Unfortunately, Agilent only stock masshunter acquisition software down to version B.02.01 which dropped support for the 1ghz models.

Does anyone have a copy of B.02.00 which they might be able to lend me? Copying the CD and sending me the image file would be amazing.

We have a copy of A.02.01 and A.02.02, but both are saving files as .wiff and doesn't recognise our instrument as being dual-ESI. Strangely, before the big crash it appears that we were running A.02.01 and that seemed to run fine with dual ESI and output in .d folders. I've just spoken to someone from Agilent and he thinks (not sure, the instrument is so old) that A.02.02 wouldn't recognise dual-ESI as the software is too old. I'm just trying to get everything running as before the crash and perhaps updating to the newer software will help.

Many thanks.

Hello, B.08.00 can serve to you?
Henrylozano wrote:
Hello, B.08.00 can serve to you?

Too new for my old machine. It needs to be specifically B.02.00. The version before is A.02.02 and I think that is too old to do what I want (I have tried), and the version after is B.02.01 and that is too new (I have tried, I have a 6210 instrument and it doesn't work on less than 6220 instrument).

Thank you
I managed to find a copy and I have the patches from Agilent. If anyone in the future needs these then send me a message.
Hi Steven,

I just acquired a 6210 and I am missing the software. Is there any way you could send me an email? Perhaps we could work out a deal! :P

Thanks,

Dean
drjarois@gmail.com
I hate to dredge up a topic from the Black Lagoon but I am in need of MassHunter B.02.00 for an old G1956A that a customer just had to have (probably because we wanted it gone out of the lab and priced accordingly). It is the last version that used BootP so it is connected to an equally ancient WinXP 32bit system which makes finding compatible MassHunter software somewhat problematic. If anybody has the old software that I could beg/borrow/steal the customer and I would appreciate it.
Anyone have a copy of MassHunter B.08.00?
7 posts Page 1 of 1