By Anonymous on Thursday, July 1, 2004 - 03:15 am:

Yesterday I could run MS 1 2 3 4 5..., today it is impossible. Has anybody faced this problem?
Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By MG on Thursday, July 1, 2004 - 07:42 am:

I don't understand your question. What is "MS 1 2 3 4 5..." ? In what way is it impossible?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Dave on Thursday, July 1, 2004 - 11:43 am:

I assume the original poster means MS, MS/MS, MS/MS/MS, etc. But, yes, clarifcation as to how it is impossible is rather important.

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 1, 2004 - 06:10 pm:

Skip 6 and 7 and try 8 9 10...

By Anonymous on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 02:43 am:

Thank you, but my problem is that I do not have the option anymore to run a MS superior at 2 when I open the Define scan window. (LCQ advance Thermo Finnigan, Excalibur software). The MS^n option had disappeared, it is not written anymore.

By MG on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 06:27 am:

Although I am not familiar with that instrument, one possibility is a software problem. If you have a previous backup of your installation, from when you knew that feature was working, you could try restoring it.

Or, do you have any saved methods that used MS^3 or MS^4? What happens when you try loading them?