What MS systems run on Empower CDS?

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I know that Waters QDa and SQ-2 do I am just wondering do any other makes models do?

We are looking for more sensitivity for applications where we are trying to determine masses of unknowns down to 0.05% of small molecule pharmaceuticals. At the moment it is proving tricky with single quad instruments.
I don't believe Empower is supporting MS, at least it wasn't according to Waters representative who visited us in February. There is UNIFI in development that is supposed to merge Empower and Masslynx into single platform that would give a support also to MS and TOF
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm