Are Sciex 4000 and 3000 parts compatible?

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, we have a Sciex 4000 QTrap that needs a new high voltage board and the cable assembly from that board to the detector. We've been offered a 3000 from which we could scavenge parts, so I'm trying to find out whether these parts are the same for both units. I checked the Sciex website and did a Google search but didn't get a clear answer. Anyone have any suggestions?
There is part # on the board HVPS if it is same then it can be used. Please let me know if you got it fixed otherwise I can help. Also what are you doing with the old API 3000
Okay, thank you, this is helpful. Actually I'm not sure at the moment whether we will be getting the 3000 or not. We're still trying to decide whether we want to go to the trouble of fixing the 4000, since we now have newer equipment. But thanks for your help.
3 posts Page 1 of 1