Going from SW8260C to EPA524 or dual operation?

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

18 posts Page 2 of 2
LALman wrote:
That is a weird memory leak. I have that on my 5890/5971 GCMS Win95 Chemstation A.03.00. I always process data on my D.02 machine because using Data Analysis on the Win95 machine eats up a chunk of memory each time its used and finally Top crashes.

I remember that too. The Win 3.11 version had very little problems, but the W95 was more buggy. I also remember needing to reload the whole chemstation software at least once a year on W95, at least once we got the CD version it was much faster :)
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
For Chemstation E.02.01 do you know if an HP Compaq 4000 Pro or 6005 Pro small form factor PC is sufficient. Or do I need a newer generation of PC?
LALman wrote:
For Chemstation E.02.01 do you know if an HP Compaq 4000 Pro or 6005 Pro small form factor PC is sufficient. Or do I need a newer generation of PC?

I have ran it on I believe a Pentium 4, maybe older so it should run on just about anything with W7 or XP. It is more stable on XP though. I have no idea how it will run on W10.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
18 posts Page 2 of 2