Research S.O.S. - seeking Extrel MS users.

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I was referred to this forum by a friend, and I apologize for asking this question even though chromatography is not strictly involved. My research group is seeking other groups which are operating an Extrel mass spectrometer with a Merlin 3500 control unit - this is legacy stuff, with control software (Merlin v2.4.0) written for Windows 3.1/95/98. I know for a fact there are groups out there running this setup for gas-phase product analysis.

Our control program installation was destroyed when the hard drive died, and this research-grade mass spec. is inoperable until I can locate another copy of the software. If your group or a group you know of works with an Extrel MS, please drop me a message! Your assistance will be forever memorialized in our group memory.

Thanks and happy separating.
I think that EMSL (Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Phone: 509.371.6003 ) may be running one.
3 posts Page 1 of 1