Thermo Finnigan LCQ Series Instrument Software

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello!

The hard drive of the computer with installed LCQ Deca XP is out of order, and we can not find our installation disks
Does anyone happen to have the disc containing the LCQ Series Instrument Software? The corresponding version of Xcalibur is up to 2.1 (our version 1.3)

Many thanks in advance.
Hi,

did you find the software. if not, I think I have it somewhere. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you a download link.
Hello!
Accidentally found this topic, I am also looking for software for fisons GC8000 and MD800, which we received as a charity from USA a few years ago. We have a hardware set, but the computer disk is damaged, and we do not have a copy of the software. I want to try to restore the device. Maybe anyone can help with software for this set?
Many thanks in advance.
pantos wrote:
Hi,

did you find the software. if not, I think I have it somewhere. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you a download link.

Hi,
Could you please send me the link?
My email is hhugyd@163.com
Many thanks!
Hello,

I have the same problem, already have the Xcalibur 2.0 software working with our LXQ + Surveyor MS Pump (2005) , but recently we purchased Surveyor with LC Pump , Surveyor PDA detector and MS detector LCQ Deca XP Plus (2009)
and we don't have the drivers for this set.

If possibly anyone could share the drivers or anything to make working with this device possible then I would be really grateful <3

My e-mail is k.m.plebanek@gmail.com or kontakt@maglab.pl :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1