Shimadzu LC-MS-MS 8040 Interface off

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
We got a error message of LC Error MS Interface Off.
It happened after we cleaned the interface.
The machine is LC-MS-MS 8040.
We have restarted the computer and the whole system. We also checked the cable connected.
But we cannot solve the problem.
Hi Lijun,
I'm actually having the same problem as you described above with my Shimadzu LCMS 2020. After mounting the APCI source the error "interface off" appears and it's not possible to start a run.
I also restarted the whole system several times and checked all the connections of the APCI source via continuity test; seems they are ok so far.

I was just wondering, if you have figured out what was causing the problem in your case?

Please let me know in case you have found a solution for this, it would really help me a lot!!!

Wish you all the best,
Fabian
2 posts Page 1 of 1