Agilent MSD Service Manual

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
We are bringing an Agilent LC/MSD SL back online. We need a service manual to verify part #s and diagrams of component systems. It is about 15 yr old.
Thanks
Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the manuals that I have. They are for a 1946D; most of it applies across the board to the 1946 series.
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
I'm trying to do the same thing, with a G1946D. Anyone have a service manual for it? Also, how interchangeable are the parts in the G1946X series? I found a parts list for a G1946A, but I don't know which parts are consistent and which may have changed. Any help is appreciated!
As I stated previously, I have the 1946D manuals. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
mckrause wrote:
Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the manuals that I have. They are for a 1946D; most of it applies across the board to the 1946 series.

ksm451@gmail.com
mckrause wrote:
As I stated previously, I have the 1946D manuals. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Dear Mark, the manuals would help a lot: alexey.veseliev@gmail.com
mckrause wrote:

Hello Mark,
Could I please get service manuals for 1946D as well? greatly appreciate your help
zer0net2004@yahoo.ca

if anyone has the manual, please share.

Thank you
7 posts Page 1 of 1