Thermo Finnigan MAT 95 XP manuals

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I search some documents about Thermo Finnigan MAT 95 XP like "the installation guide", the "user guide" and the "qualified service operator manual".

Someone can help me? I don't find these documents on internet.

Thank you!

Antonio
The manuals of the MAT 95-series are a bit all over the place, i.e. you find some documentation in the "manuals" directory of your XCalibur installation.

And do you have specific questions about that instrument?

I happen to own and operate a MAT 95 XP.
Eastern Florida State College
Looking for IEE 488 S/W for a Varian Saturn GC/MS.
GC is 5890
MS is ITS 40
I've got a very old pc with the IEE 488 bus card and have Win 2000 running on it.

Any help would be apprecuated.
This is a very large system

kenneyg@easternflorida.edu
3 posts Page 1 of 1