LC/MS Autotuning
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Peter on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 04:25 am:

Hello, friends

When performing Autotuning and Calibration on LC/MS (Surveyor MSQ), the peak for the lower m/z (171-175) looks fine, but for the medium (1070-1074) and higher m/z (1970-1974), the peaks look waivy and noisy (zigzag). I tried to solve the problem but to no avail. What are your suggestions?

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By jay on Friday, August 6, 2004 - 01:52 am:

I have seen almost same behaviour but it passes the tune& calibration. Even I could do my qulitative analysis. What I notice is that about MSQ it needs to keepin vaccum for atleast 14hrs to get better response,If vaccum is down for maintenance.

By peter on Friday, August 6, 2004 - 04:21 am:

Hi, jay

Thank you for your reply. It does pass autotune and calibration. I can also do qualitative analysis, but i thought that may be there is a way of getting rid of waivy noisy baseline. Thank you once more.