Xcalibur 1.2

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

23 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello,

if anyone still has the original Xcalibur 1.2 CD, I need one file that is corrupted for me. I downloaded it from official Thermo web site, but it is corrupted there.

The folder is "PolarisQ" on Xcalibur 1.2 CD. The corrupted file is SETUP.EXE.

Thank you in advance,
Vlad
So it is the setup.exe file for PolarisQ 1.2 you need?

I have the setup file for Xcalibur 1.2 but I cannot help with such an old version of the PolarisQ software..

Sorry.
Kind regards
Leadazide
Hi,

yes, is the setup file for PolarisQ that I need. The Xcalibur itself works great, but the PolarisQ file is corrupted even on the official Thermo page. Says "Corrupt installation detected".

Regards,
Vlad
I have a complete copy of xcalibur 1.2 including polarisQ, let me know your contact details and I can send it over to you
Thank you very much, I received the file. It has almost twice the file size I had...

I installed it, it works perfectly.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Vlad Popovici
hi
please i need xcalibur 2.2 for gc ms-ms thermo
because i want to practice on it
ahmed sadek wrote:
hi
please i need xcalibur 2.2 for gc ms-ms thermo
because i want to practice on it

As Xcalibur 2.2 is still a current version and fully supported I believe you will have to purchase this version.. It is not as far as I know available for download.
Kind regards

Leadazide
Hello everyone,

Yes, that's correct Xcalbur 2.2 SP1 is the current released version, but very soon to be replaced by Xcalibur/Foundations 3.0. This will basically bring Windows7 x64 compatability acros the board. Obviously you should check the release notes to make sure your everything is supported.

Also, when anyone finds a corrupt or otherwise incorrect issue with any Thermo product, please let us know so we can fix it!

-Mark
I have the 1.1 on a CD but i'm running v1.2

Wouldn't mind getting that version before it dis-appears off the face of the earth.
Nevermind, I found a copy. Now to install it on a machine from after 2001...
Nevermind, I found a copy. Now to install it on a machine from after 2001...
nkg wrote:
I have a complete copy of xcalibur 1.2 including polarisQ, let me know your contact details and I can send it over to you

Greetings,

Does anybody still have Xcalibur 1.2 that they could send? I just got off the phone with Thermo who can't help me....

Many thanks in advance.
nkg wrote:

Hallo.
I need xcalibur with polarisQ driver. Please send me a mail chemiksh112@gmail.com
wraymogg wrote:
Thank you very much, I received the file. It has almost twice the file size I had...

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Vlad Popovici

Hallo.
I need xcalibur with polarisQ driver. Please send me a mail chemiksh112@gmail.com
wraymogg wrote:

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Vlad Popovici

Hallo.
I need xcalibur with polarisQ driver. Please send me a mail chemiksh112@gmail.com
23 posts Page 1 of 2