Xcalibur 1.2

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Hallo.
I need xcalibur with polarisQ driver. Please send me a mail chemiksh112@gmail.com
nkg wrote:
I have a complete copy of xcalibur 1.2 including polarisQ, let me know your contact details and I can send it over to you

Hi,
Nice to meet you.
I really need Xcalibur for LC-MS analysis.
I dont know anywhere to download.
Can you help me send to email. nghia10194@gmail.com
Thanks and best regard,
nkg wrote:
I have a complete copy of xcalibur 1.2 including polarisQ, let me know your contact details and I can send it over to you

Hello,
I need xcalibur with polarisq driver but I don't know where I can find it. Could you send me to e-mail: molekulakiller[at]gmail.com?

Thanks in advance!
Will give you a share folder in next few days
nkg wrote:
Will give you a share folder in next few days

thanks a lot!
I am waiting :)
Also desperately need a copy!
send me your details and i can add you to the file share
Excellent!

Can you drop me a line at
dnacollect@protonmail.com
23 posts Page 2 of 2