A copy of Masshunter B.02.00

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I recently got myself an Agilent 6210 (G1969A) 1GHz Acquisition LC-MSD TOF, but I'm unable to find any copies of the Masshunter B.02.00 software required to get it to communicate with a PC.

If anyone has a copy of that software, and would be willing to share it, please get in touch.

I've found a thread on this forum mentioning that software, but even after contacting the person willing to share it, I got no response.

Thank you in advance.
Hi analytik.
I have a copy of MH 5
I'll check to see if your 1GHz 6210 will work with this version

Mathieu
the readme file for the installation procedure indicates MH 5 can still configure an G1969A / 6210 TOF
some more research indicates the 1GHz 6210 TOF was only able to communicate with MH 2.0
I have a contact in Europe who can assist with obtaining that specific version of MassHunter.
If you could share any way for me to get that software, that would be fantastic. Thank you in advance. My email address is analityk25@protonmail.com, if you would like to contact me directly.

Thank you so much once again!
Apologies.
my colleague does not have MH 2.0 that you need for your 1GHz instrument.

I will ask some around at some alternative sites.
Alright, thank you for searching. It would help massively if you could tell me which sites I could ask around on as well.

Thanks again
7 posts Page 1 of 1