Manuals for 5972 MSD?

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all, new user to the forums. I'm trying to get an HP 5890/5972 back up and running after being shut down for a year or so. Wondering if anyone has PDFs of the user/service manuals for the 5972 they'd be willing to share?

Thanks,
Dave
Dave Hobart, PhD
Asst. Professor of Chemistry
University of Lynchburg
Lynchburg, VA 24501 USA
Hi Dave

I still have my 5972 MSD user manual and support a couple of systems in UK.
Happy to share any content required.
My pointy-haired boss made us get rid of our working 5890/5972 system.

Why? Because we did have newer systems by then, and I was the only one who was using the 5972 system, and he wanted to "punish" me.

Yes, this kind of bullying is common at large companies as well as at small ones....
3 posts Page 1 of 1