Waters MRM Integration Mass Lynx 4.1

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All, I am working with some intentionally bad chromatograms generated by a waters TQ-S (good data, bad peaks). At times these peaks are over a couple of minutes and the apparent baseline will end at an elevated level. In Agilent Qualitative software, manual integration along whatever baseline I like would be as easy as a click or two. Is there a way to do this with waters? Or if not manual integration is there a way to force to integrate from a 0 baseline?

If all else fails does anyone have a suggestion for conversion to an open source platform that will maintain MRM data? First attempt bringing it into open chrome via .cdf compressed all MRMs into a TIC. As several MRM have the same product this will not work. Thanks!
I have been strugeling a bit with similar problem. I have not found a way in ML4.2 to drop to zero tic, it needs a baseline signal. I have found that if i have isomers with peaks that is a cluster i use the traditional integration (not apex track) with lift off and set very wide integration window extent for setting baseline values. This way I can integrate a large section composed of several peaks into one area. I wish it was possible to set start stop and drop down to zero and get total area inthis time window.
I have asked waters support for forcing integration to zero but they could not give a solution.
2 posts Page 1 of 1