FREE Unknown Interpretation Courses for LC-MS and GC-MS

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I have developed two FREE courses for the identification of unknowns using the novel NIST hybrid searches for both EI and tandem spectra.

https://littlemsandsailing.wordpress.co ... searching/

The courses were originally give internally for users at Eastman Chemical Company in Kingsport, TN. I started sharing the courses after my retirement.

James Little
MS Interpretation Services
Kingsport, TN
tvasailor@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing I have not been working with library matching so will defenitly watch you tutorial.
Hi James,
Don't know if you remember me or not, but I came to your lab several times back in the day when I was doing service work on magnetic sectors. I run a Core Lab at UT Austin now.
Your site looks like a great resource. Very useful.
Congratulation on retirement. Must feel good!
Cheers,
Ian Riddington
3 posts Page 1 of 1