SFC-QTOF QAC contamination

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have been given a sample of QAC (a mix of DDAC, ADBAC and ADEBAC) which was many orders of magnitude stronger than I was told. The upshot is that I have massively contaminated both the chromatogrphay side (Waters UPC2) and the fluidics on the MS (Xevo G2XS QTOF). I have been flushing for days with all manner of different solvents but the signals are still huge. Any suggestions?

cheers.
Have you tried a much higher concentration of Formic or Acetic acid in the solvents, either water or acetonitrile?
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
James_Ball wrote:
Have you tried a much higher concentration of Formic or Acetic acid in the solvents, either water or acetonitrile?

Hi,

Thank you for replying to my post. What sort of concentration are you thinking?

Thanks
3 posts Page 1 of 1