Problema con Headspace 7697A

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hola chicos

Estoy realizando una optimización del proceso headspace 7697A con muestras vegetales. He optimizado temperatura del horno, tiempo de equilibrio del vial, temperatura de la transfer line y tiempo de inyección y el modo de inyección. Durante todo el proceso de optimización, he optimizado con el estándar alfa-pineno y el modo de inyección fue splitless y no tenía ningún problema. Sin embargo, decidí optimizar el volumen de la muestra con materia vegetal en ambos modos de inyección, split y splitless, una vez optimicé todos los parámetros. En split no he tenido problema pero en splitless me dice que tengo "error por fuga" justo antes de hacer la extracción y no entiendo el porqué.

Alguien ha tenido un problema similar?
TRANSLATION:
Hello guys

I am performing an optimization of the headspace 7697A process with plant samples. I have optimized oven temperature, vial equilibration time, transfer line temperature and injection time and injection mode. Throughout the optimization process, I optimized with the alpha-pinene standard and the injection mode was splitless and had no problem. However, I decided to optimize the sample volume with plant matter in both injection, split and splitless modes, once I optimized all the parameters. In split I have had no problem but in splitless it tells me that I have "leak error" just before doing the extraction and I don't understand why.

Has anyone had a similar problem?
Hi
So the split mode less sensitive to leaking.

For the first need to do leak test with "blue leak test vial". That show have you any leaks in gas system. If no the problem with tightness of headspace vial.

I did this process time to time and the system has no leaks )
https://www.agilent.com/cs/library/user ... -90001.pdf
3 posts Page 1 of 1