GC Varian CP3800 keeps equilibrating and never gets ready

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning everyone!

Lately I'm having an issue with all of the GC Varian CP3800 we have in our lab.
When I start the instrument and activated the selected method, both the software and the instrument panel keep saying "not ready" and "equilibrating".

I checked all the set points (temperature, pressure, flow) and every single one is reached. Sometimes the instrument gives no indication about what the problem is. Other times, even if the software panel says "no fault", on the instrument screen there is the message "not ready" on one of the parameters. For instance, today, even if the set constant flow is 1.0 and both the instrument and the software say it has been reached, the instrument keep saying "not ready" near the flow parameter.

I already tried to turn everything off and back on and make the EFC autocalibration from the setup panel.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. Can you help me?
What is the software you are using?
2 posts Page 1 of 1