GC Columns For Sale

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
I am selling a wide range of columns at a discounted price due to overstock in our warehouse. Columns include BR1,5,Wax, Molsieve, Pesticide, CP Sil 5 and 8. (However, there is a much wider range)

If there are any columns in particular which you need then please contact me and I will be in touch asap.

Thanks,
SCION Instruments
Hi,
Could you provide more detail ? or send me a part list with picture and price to info [at] gimitec.com
------
GiMiTEC | https://gimitec.com/catalog
------
pumpedupchemist wrote:
Hi All,
I am selling a wide range of columns at a discounted price due to overstock in our warehouse. Columns include BR1,5,Wax, Molsieve, Pesticide, CP Sil 5 and 8. (However, there is a much wider range)

If there are any columns in particular which you need then please contact me and I will be in touch asap.

Thanks,
SCION Instruments

I went to your webpage but TBH, once a vendor makes me create an account to download a catalog to see their products, my reaction is usually "meh" and my attention turns to cat videos.
MichaelVW wrote:
pumpedupchemist wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
SCION Instruments

I went to your webpage but TBH, once a vendor makes me create an account to download a catalog to see their products, my reaction is usually "meh" and my attention turns to cat videos.

I have to agree. If you have some kind of catalog or list of the columns you are offering that I can browse through, I would most certainly be interested. But I have no desire to set up an account just to view the products.
Hi,
Thanks for your response, I will forward this onto our sales and marketing team and see if we could change this.

If you would like to send me your email address I can forward you our price list and also the column list I mentioned, as these would not be on our standard list.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
pumpedupchemist wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your response, I will forward this onto our sales and marketing team and see if we could change this.

If you would like to send me your email address I can forward you our price list and also the column list I mentioned, as these would not be on our standard list.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to use my personal e-mail: kking76@gmail.com
6 posts Page 1 of 1