Looking for experts with new GC platform experience

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I'm a life sciences research analyst at Barclays, studying new product launches across gas chromatography. I'm looking for several experts who have experience with new GC platforms, such as Agilent's Intuvo 9000, Thermo Fisher's Thermo Trace 1300/10, and Shimadzu's Nexis GC-2030.

We're looking to host a conference call with investors to discuss the platforms, and relative advantages/weaknesses of each. We do have budget flexibility for your time, which we can discuss over the phone.

If you are interested in participating, could you please email me at jack.meehan@barclays.com ?

Thanks,
Jack
Without a conference:
* Intuvo 9000 - you will be a lab rat for new experiments with non-traditional and vendor-locked column installation mechanics. In other aspects it is pretty standard Agilent GC. Never actually touched.
* Trace 1300/1310 - with/without display - next step in Trace Ultra evolution (even 80% the same data exchange protocol). Funny detector PCBs installation - on top of GC oven with nice holes to drop here (on PCB) some metal pieces and watch expensive service. Really crazy software - Chromeleon. PhD have to be attached.
* Shimadzu GC2030 - is a 2010 with a homework done. Never actually touched.
2 posts Page 1 of 1