GC-FID price

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi friends
I want to buy a new GC coupled with FID for my Post-harvest Horticulture laboratory. We determine the rate of ethylene production (Head space) in fresh climacteric fruits and vegetables to predict their post-harvest and shelf life. I am seeking your help in estimating the price of a new GC.
Thanks
M Shafiq
The Agilent 6890 GC G1530A with OI PID + FID and Accessories price about $17,500.00 USD
Some Feature:
    Agilent G1530A GC with OI PID + FID
    OI Corporation Detector Amplifier
    OI Corporation 4430 Lamp Power Supply
    OI Analytical 5380 Detector Controller
    Agilent Multichannel Interface 35990E
Olivia Lisa
M Shafiq,

Are you planning on doing syringe injections into an inlet (not necessarily the best way) or are you planning on doing valve injections? Or are you planning on a headspace sampler? If valve, do you want to automate or will someone turn the valve and hit start? Changes your configuration (and price obviously.)

Are you planning on third party software like Clarity or are you planning on vendor software like Chemstation? Can change your price a bunch.

Best regards,

AICMM
Hi M Shafiq,

In which country are you based?
Scion Instruments are a leading GC supplier building on the sound legacy of Chrompack and Varian. If I know in which country you are based I can put you in contact with your local Scion Instruments representative.

Regards,

Bob
4 posts Page 1 of 1