5890/5972 Chemstation B

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello All!

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Chemstation B, verson TBD, compatibility tables for old firmware? I have a 5890/5972 with an ALS that has an outbound controller. Right now I have Chemstation C which can only control the MSD and acquire data. The GC and ALS I’ve set to run in standalone mode so the GC and ALS methods are programmed on the GC Keypad and ALS tower. It’s a bit of a pain to to have to remember to set everything up correctly, but the unit runs beautifully - still a work horse!! My favorite instrument because it’s the underdog.

I think Chemstation B will comparable with the the entire system so we would no longer need to run in standalone... any advice would be great, thank you so much!
I can provide replacement media of Agilent GCMS software versions of G1034C and/or G1701AA for very reasonable cost; you'd need to use your own license number. Provide E-mail address if interested.

If outside USA, you'll need to handle the shipping and just provide a carrier number.
2 posts Page 1 of 1