By GGG on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 02:50 am:

Anyone know about the analysis of methly methane sulphonate by GC. Please give me details. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By xxx on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 03:46 am:

we do that
on column injection,FPD detector in S mode.
DB1 30m*0.53mm*5um

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By MMSEMS on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 10:41 pm:

Hello,
I'm joining Mr GGG because I'm trying to do the same thing plus ethyl methanesulfonate on split injection,DB5MS (0.25mm/30m/0.2µm) and MS and it's pretty hard (or I'm pretty "ungood"). First, the matrix (tried water but it seems to be a degradation of MMS and EMS which makes my gold plate under the inlet cry , methylene chloride's the same and finally I use DMF which's ok but when adding my active pharmaceutical ingredient, it totally move retention times...

By xxx on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 01:00 am:

Hi
we do mms ans ems with on column.
you should use a thicker film to retain MMS and EMS.
We used hexane to dilute standard and sample (tablets).

What you see on your gold seal are the substance being shot there...try a packed liner with glass wool.

TRy to add matrix to your standard to have the same rt in sample and standard.

By MMSEMS on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 02:17 am:

OK, thanks Mr xxx