Liners - GC

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey folks,
I would like to know more information about the difference around many kind of liners, nowadays in the lab where I work we used to use a liner straight for all analysis, but I have many different liners in stock. Where I can find this information and I would like also what liner your use to analysis of residual solvents in headspace.

More one question, are you used to cleaning liners? How do you do this?

Thanks a lot.
I still have the slides of a webinar from Agilent, dealing with the choice of liners. You could look on their website.
The liners I use are Agilent part numbers
5181-8818: 2 mm direct liner (for head space injections)
5183-4647: 4 mm split liner
5190-2293: 4 mm splitless liner.
I am sure you could find the same type of liners with other vendors.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Gilbert Staepels

Ideas mentioned in this note represent my own and not necesseraly those of the company I work for.
Thanks. I found many documents on internet about liners, include a guide for thermo scientific, many possibilities were open.
3 posts Page 1 of 1