Electron Capture refoiling

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi folks-
Is anyone aware of a company to refoil ECDs (in the US)? We have 3 5890's, and I have been sending them to CJBruyn for years, but have been unable to contact her recently. The way it looks, we are going to have to make the jump to 6890's and the uECD if I can't "source the source"!
TW
For refoiling CJ is really the only game in town. They don't really answer the phone, you just need to send them in with the from their web site. I have 6890 GC systems that are available with uECD's. Let me know if you would like a quote on a refurbished 6890 GC system. alex@aimanalytical.com

We also have a 7890 that has dual uECD's, Gerstel MACH heating oven, cooled injection ports with dual autosampler towers.
Best Regards,
Alex Hummell

Analytical Instrument Management
ph. 303.730.4136 ext. 902
cell. 720.203.5224
http://www.AIManalytical.com
Heard from CJ today- she is 4-6 weeks behind due to an employee leaving.
If you would be interested in a quote for a 6890 system with uECD's, let me know. The uECD's have already been serviced by CJ. We should be able to deliver by the end of the month.

All of our GC Systems are completely rebuilt from the frame up and we will provide you with a comprehensive data package for your approval prior to shipping. If you would like to take a look at some numbers, please send me your company details along with your desired configuration (single injection port with dual uECD's or dual injection ports with dual towers?)

Best Regards,
Alex Hummell
alex@aimanalytical.com
Best Regards,
Alex Hummell

cell. 720.203.5224
twranger wrote:
Hi folks-
Is anyone aware of a company to refoil ECDs (in the US)? We have 3 5890's, and I have been sending them to CJBruyn for years, but have been unable to contact her recently. The way it looks, we are going to have to make the jump to 6890's and the uECD if I can't "source the source"!
TW

CJBruyn has retired and is no longer in business.
twranger wrote:
Hi folks-
TW

CJBruyn has retired and is no longer in business.
CJ is out of business. the guys at detector services out in NC do a good job cleaning them for $700 each, but their license wont them them refoil HP ECD's.
Best Regards,
Alex Hummell

cell. 720.203.5224
7 posts Page 1 of 1