Siemens Maxum II GC dual modbus output for one component

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I need advice how to configure the GC so that it has 2 modbus output ( High and Low range) for each component. My workstation is GCP 5.2 and has upgraded the GC from V5.0 to V5.2

There is no concern on the hardware like sample loop size as the new modbus output is just to meet the EPA requirement to have dual range for each component.

All suggestion would be appreciated.
Gilbermi,
Little late on the reply here, but...it's a reply.

Depending on the age of your Maxum II, this can be accomplished if your SYSCON is 2.0 or later. You'll also need to be running GC Portal 5.3. I'm a sales hack for Siemens Process Automation, Analytical Products & Services...FKA Applied Automation. Also a former method's development hack. If this is still a relevant question, send me the project number & I'll pull the "as built" drawings to confirm. If not compatible, we offer a Maxum (I or II) electronics upgrade kit to make this happen...plus many additional enhancements.
2 posts Page 1 of 1