Chrompack CP 9001

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

17 posts Page 1 of 2
I have a GC model CP 9001 which was bought some time ago but it has not been used. In other words it is as new as it was bought. The problem I have is that the software was in floppy diskette and all the diskette are not functioning.
My question is where can I get the software for this type of GC? And software should be compatible with latest windows operating system.

Regards
It's an old GC :roll: there is no control and no digital connection. Any data system with an a/d should be fine. We recommend Clarity as a good low cost system.
Where can I purchase it?
Hello,

Do You know the name of the software (Mosaic, Maestro, Maitre)? If it is ok, I can send it via email.

Regards,
Hello,

Information from the non functioning diskettes shows that the GC was supposed to work on CP - Maitre I/II version 2.5 and Maestro I/II version 2.4.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Regards
Hopefully you have been sorted with a working version of Chrompak software.
As you have not revealled your country the best I can offer is
https://www.dataapex.com/where_to_buy.p ... ountry=141
My country is Malawi, Southern Africa.

Regards
ok, just send an email address and I can send it in zip file.
My Chrompack G.C 9001 windows98 suddenly got crashed and it is showing that windows file missing. Could someone send it to my email the CP Maitre 2.3 or CP Maestro 2.3 software if i have to istall them.
My Chrompack G.C 9001 windows98 suddenly got crashed and it is showing that windows file missing. Could someone send it to my email the CP Maitre 2.3 or CP Maestro 2.3 software if i have to istall them.
Hello, what is your email? regards,
Hi,

My email is sunnyjoel29@gmail.com.
Thanks Marlen.

We installed the new sotware but it is now showing "No chromnet board found at any address". SS420 board is already fixed to the computer but it is not detecting I guess. I had taken the board out since I had to put in a new harddisk. Does this have a special driver? or is it a communication error? or is there a special cable going to the board? Please help

Regards,

Joel
marlenl wrote:
Hello, what is your email? regards,

Hello,

Could you please send me the user manual and software for CP 9001? I'm going to work with GC and I don't have any experience.

Regards,
h.maleki.che@gmail.com
17 posts Page 1 of 2