Dear Community,

I have a Problem,
I am using an GC 7890A (TCD, FID) and an MS 5975C, both from Agilent, and as Software I use the MSD Productivity Chemstaion E.02.02.

My Problem is, that I often, not always, lose my TCD-/FID-Signal and than I didn´t see the Signal in the Onlinesoftware, but also the Signal is not wirtten to the data file.
Indeed, I even can´t open the measurement file and ofcourse, I than can´t quantify it.
If once the Signal is lost, every sequence I measured were automatically paused.
Does anyone of you already had this Problem?

I already changed the GC-Networkcard, but this doesn´t work. Also I already changed the whole PC-Equipment (PC, Switch, Networkwires), this also don´t work.
The Box were you can choose to save FID- and TCD-Signal is hooked. I have the latest Chemstation Version (SP2), the latest GC and MS Firmware.
I don´t know, were this problem is commin from. Can you please help me?

Always, when the Signals are lost, I just see the white signal Screen of the TCD- and the FID-signalbox.
But this Problem doesn´t appear always, sometimes, I don´t have it over days and sometimes it is nearly unpossibal to measure. The MS -Signal I can detect every time.

If anyone of you could help me, this would be great.

Thanks to you.

Greatings

tjaenisch